DSR automation, the right way.
Knowledge is everything.
Key to providing an efficient and successful DSR management programme is to first understand how data is processed, as well as any relevant contextual information – the ‘who, what, where, why, when’ around your personal data. This includes the data types held, the data subject ID, the purposes and durations of processing, and any additional and relevant contextual metadata. By creating a single source of truth for this Privacy data, businesses not only improve their own understanding of data and their rights to process it, but in doing so simplify any DSR process should customers wish to exercise their rights.
To learn more about how to create a single source of Truth for Privacy, request a demo of Trunomi’s TruPrivacy Platform.
So, how best to provide access to customers?
Reduce time and costs: Privacy-driven automation.
- Populate ‘My Data’ Portals, using patented technology: embed Trunomi’s customer portals anywhere and populate them with relevant, real-time information for your customers on their data and processing.
- DSR Submission via the Portal: Data subjects submit their requests against specific data sets via the Trunomi ‘My Data Portal’.
- Automatic Flagging of Data: Following a DSR-submission, Trunomi can automatically flag the corresponding data set, whilst also notifying the relevant business stakeholder to take action. Deadlines for handling the DSR (GDPR 30 Days, CCPA 45 Days) can be automatically tracked and monitored.
- Locate Data using Data Pointers: Trunomi’s patented Data Pointers enable businesses to locate the source location of a data set, in order to take the necessary action.
- Automated DSR Fulfilment: Pre-defined rules and processes set by your businesses can ensure the efficient and automatic fulfilment of the DSR.
- Trunomi Dashboard and Reporting: Trunomi’s Dashboard enables organisations to monitor DSRs and provide a breakdown of metrics to reduce costs and prove compliance.
Crucially, Trunomi is built to wrap around your business’s specific user journeys and workflows, and is fully customisable to help you meet your regulatory requirements with zero-disruption to existing data flows and systems.